2013年2月27日水曜日

My Opinion


   Hello, everyone! This fiscal year will finish soon. How did you spend this year? I had very wonderful time. We studied so hard, got over the examination of university, and finally entered the University of Tsukuba, which already is a year ago. Time goes by so fast, doesn’t it?

By the way, this is last blog. I talked about an issue of Senkaku Islands from some points, for example, the historic ground of it, insistence of Japan, that of China, and that of other countries. We noticed different things from each point. Then, I will talk about what I think and what I feel through this blogging this week.

   It was not until I began to write blogs about Senkaku Islands that I had been sure Senkaku Islands are Japanese territory without the correct knowledge and information about it. But it was wrong. I think most of Japanese are sure that Chinese are wrong because they are taught false history. However, why do we declare that? And is not there possibility that we, Japanese, are taught false history? ― When I thought so, I decided I wrote blog about Senkaku Islands for we need to check out and know it more and share knowledge about it. What did everyone think through my blogs? Maybe, there are many things which you did not know. If you are Japanese, you probably did not know that Sei-Taikoh gave Senkaku Islands to the people before Japanese found and investigated it at the first time. I think that there are some of men or women who will change one’s idea through knowing this truth. The most important thing is that you judge some issues knowing many things about it.

 Here, I will introduce a movie.

 
 

I’m sorry. You probably do not understand what they say, because they speak in Japanese in this movie. This man who appeared at the beginning is Toru Hashimoto, who is the Mayor of Osaka. His insistent is that “Japan should present the issue of Senkaku Islands to International Court of Justice and it should make clear which countries have the right of its possession, if Japan is sure to win the judgment. However, in other hand, Japanese government negotiates with Chinese government about development of natural resource under the sea of Senkaku Islands together. The important point in this strategy is that, though there is possession of Senkaku Islands in Japan, two countries develop natural resource together.” I think this is the best answer which solves an issue of Senkaku Islands without breaking a relationship between two countries. You maybe think, though Senkau Islands are Japanese territory based on truth, Japan might suffer a loss if Japan conducts this strategy. Certainly, Japan will suffer a loss and China will profit at the moment. However since China and Japan are in a very close relationship as a trading partner, if China develops it is economy it would definitely come back to Japan.

That is all what I talk about a problem of Senkaku Islands. What do you think through my blogs? I hope that my blogs is known by more people, they think about it and relationship between Japan and China will get better. Thank you for reading. Good-by!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿